Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Update (Sunday)

So, yes.
I've been lazy.
Mostly been trying to get back into the swing of school and such, but snow got in the way and shut down the city for a few days.
...
I finished 'The Picture of Dorian Grey.' It was so wonderful I'm reading it again to make sure I didn't miss any of the goodness.
...
Ashley's gonna say I'm weird for liking this book so much.
I really do.
...
I was doodling during a church meeting and now I've been charged with designing a t-shirt logo for a fundraiser.
I still want to design a t-shirt for theater, but I don't think my ideas would be liked.
And I'm not sure if I have the name of the play right.
ugh
I should know these things.
...
I want to redo my theater folder cover.
I could make it look better now that I have markers.
I'd have to use white construction paper...
It's requirements are 2 Doctors, 1 Master, Me, and The Goose.
GO!
with God!
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. THE GOOSE. IS A MUST.
    and i don't even really know the name of this play either.. haha. we directors should know this, no? :P

    p.s. i would like to see pictures sometimes soon... *hint hint* haha ;)

    ReplyDelete