Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monsters in the Castle (Monday)

The little prince cried hysterically. “But it was there! I saw it, right over there!” “That’s the wall dear, no monsters can come through the wall,” his nurse soothed, trying to get him back to sleep. It was very late, and it had been a long day for the little prince’s nurse. “You didn’t see it, it was really scary!” The nurse shushed him and replied gently, “All right, if you see the monster again, close your eyes and say a prayer, when you open your eyes again, the monster will have left.” The boy nodded and calmed. His nurse bid him goodnight once more and left him alone again.

--
So, yes.
I've got an idea.
I'm gonna try to write it.
Maybe try to do some illustrations for my ideas
Let's hope I don't give up or change my mind.
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHH.
    WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!?!?!
    ......
    i'm dying from suspense over here.
    POST MORE.
    o_o

    ReplyDelete