Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Starting Over (Saturday)


Yes, I'm crazy, but do you see the problem?
I was trying to put the outline of the face on and it wasn't right. No matter how I tried, it didn't fit.
I did some measurements using the tip of my pencil as the measure (the drawing was supposed to be twice the size of the reference). The eyes were the right size, but the nose was too long. So I marked off where it should end.
Now his face looked fat.
Why?
I measured the eyes again.
Fine.
I then measured between the eyes.
They were one length too far apart.
...
This is what I get for finding out how to measure after doing the eyes and nose.
I really can't fix it, it's best just to start over.
It was a learning experience.
I need to get to work on requests.
Just a warning, requests will be closed as of Monday, when I'll be starting school back.


I really hope I get to finish this some day.

Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment: