Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Progress (Monday)


I'm making the new cover.
I would've scanned it if I hadn't started coloring already. It has to be color or lineart. The End.
So you get the old one!
I still like it, but I wanted a new one.
It meets the requirements, follows the old theme with the background and letters (let's face it, twas a good idea.)
There's also a new, never-before-drawn-by-allie character on there.
Figure out who it is and I'll give you a cookie.
:)
Hint: He's a seafarer.
So! In this one there are (from top to bottom, left to right);
The Master
Allie
Adam
The Doctor (10)
Katelyn
The Goose
The Doctor (11) (Don't ask, just watch the show)

And this be the end of my post!
Go with God!
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. AH. you tagged me! :D haha
    i do love this cover.. its so amazing! :D can't wait to see your progress on the new one! haha :)

    ReplyDelete