Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Cover (Wednesday)


YAY!
New cover!
Tis spiffy.
I'll give you one more shot, who's the new guy?
I won't blame you if you don't know. *points blame anyway*
Ignore the floor color, I know it's bad, but last time I used that technique was for a night sky. (SO much black.)
And my (yes, that's me sitting in the 'a') eyes are dark, because I accidentally started coloring them with my new dark red. I tried to cover for it with like 3 layers of dark brown.
...
Why yes, that is a man in a fez and bowtie having a staring contest with The Goose.
Go with God,
~Allie

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha, that's amazing. I loved the old one as well. Can't decide which one is my favorite. The guy with the fez probably tips my opinion in the new one's favor though. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH.
    i love it.
    :) :) :)
    and you, my darling, look gorgeous. dark eyes and everything. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete