Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Coming Along (Friday)

Just thought I'd update on my redo of Ben Barnes.
It's coming along.
Better than last time. I'm being uber careful.
I've got the eyes, nose, and mouth done for the most part. I'll probably be fixing the mouth as I go along. (I finally found a way to make it look like the ref.)
Oh, and I tossed my block eraser at the cat because she was being stupid, and when I went to go pick it up a few minutes later it was gone.
...
Wait for it...
...
Mazie ate it.
Yup, my dog ate my eraser.
I'm telling you, if she's not supposed to have it, she'll find it and try to eat it.
The two of them were fighting over a piece of piping earlier.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHugh
This means I have to go buy a new one.
-.-
The eraser, not the pipe. That managed to survive the assault. (Will have to ask my dad about it tomorrow, may be important.)
And the roads are supposed to be iced over starting Sunday.
Guess I'll have to make do with the kneaded.
Keep it locked up so that it doesn't get eaten too.
-sigh-
At least the picture is coming along.
Go with God,
~Allie

2 comments:

  1. I NEED A PICTURE OF YOUR DOGGIES. (just fyi)
    and that really sucks about your eraser.. dogs can be rather annoying about things like that sometimes..
    and i CANNOT wait to see how your drawing is coming along.. you should do a step by step post of your work on it.. just a thought. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the Ben Barne's picture! Considering your first try was good, I can't wait to see the second one! It will be amazing I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete