Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday Tunes


Hello! This is just a quick sketch of (what I think to be) Kale's daughter from the Dragonkeeper Chronicles by Donita K. Paul. If you haven't read these books, you should run out of your house and buy them this instant, they are AWESOME. I'm not going to tell you who the dad is, cause it's plot spoiling stuff, and I hate it when people do that to me. You know, when you tell people you're reading a book and they go, 'cool! have you gotten to the (zohmigoodness HUGE plot spoiler!!!!) part yet?' and you go '... no.' -.- Best thing to do, you accidental plot spoiling persons, is to ask what part they've gotten to. Anyways, I have no idea what her name is (there isn't one suggested in the book), but I've decided that she's a Dragonkeeper and an Air Wizard. I may draw her brothers later on. I've made her twin a Bog Wizard, and her older brother... not a wizard. ^.^; Sorry Penn (his name was provided), thought this arrangement would be coolest. Ohyes, inspiration for this drawing from 'Fight Another Day' by Addison Road. I promise I'll post something colored tomorrow, or later this week if I get started too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment