Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday Three




Yes, three. Of what? I don't know. Anything. This week it's three images of a developing character. I like the second one the best. I really shouldn't have gone so big on the last one, I'm not used to that. Unfortunately the scanner cut off the staff in the first pic, and I messed up the scanning process of the third. Oh well, didn't really like that one too much, except the staff, it looks cool. (For the record, the second doesn't have any hands because I just wanted to see if the dress fit the character.) I credit this idea to my great Aunt Joyce, who sent my a pretty bookmark with crystals on it. I wanted to make a mage that used gems as power boost. So here you have it, Jewel, the Light Mage. Don't really have much about her yet, but she can bend light through the crystals to create a more powerful attack/shield. She doesn't really need the staff, she just has a thing for shiny stuff. She's a bit out of place when it comes to relationships, but she's a successful business woman (she has to be, with the amount of stuff she buys, but she sells it on ebay after a while). So that's all for today. :) (And sorry for the random chibi face on the first.)

No comments:

Post a Comment