Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Movie Madness Monday


Yay! Movie Madness Monday is here again! This week it's 'The Lion King', and I drew one of the coolest villains EVER. Scar. Yup, I think he rocks. He's a great actor. (Refer to stampede scene.) I found this amazing picture of what someone thinks he'd look like as a human! I may have to try to draw this guy. He's kindof awesome looking. Link Now, I had some trouble getting started, and the anatomy past the shoulders gave me issues, so I just cut him off. I'll probably end up coloring him tomorrow, just because I can. Now that I'm looking at the scan, I see a LOT of problems, but it's late, so leave me alone.

2 comments:

  1. wow. that's beautiful! great job capturing it. he looks scary.. :( ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I was afraid he looked a bit cuddly. Guess it's just me, maybe he'll look more frightening in color. :P

    ReplyDelete