Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Movie Madness Monday


Ok, so I cheated. I just colored last week's picture. OHWELL. My blog, my rules, so there. his main fur color is murder. I didn't have the brown/orange color so I tried to make it.
Two words

Never

Again

I am SO ready to go get some markers! I hope to afford a nice 24 piece travel set, but considering the could cost $50.00 or more, I may be stuck. Also considering the store may not have it, worries me. I work with prismacolor, just so y'all know. Why? Cause I started with their pencils, and they're half the price of copics. And just so you know, the prismacolor markers cost about $4 a piece. I've never worked with copics, but I'm afraid I'm starting to see why they're so good. =(

I hate myself. -.-
Why do I have to look at other's opinions? *sigh* I think I'm going to be looking at copics. I'll wait till there's a sale and wait a bit for that manga paper... O.o I just looked at a set price. I'm gonna go throw up now. Now that I've signed up to get a weekly email from the store I buy supplies from, I hope to get a magic coupon to get a great deal on some markers.

askfjc;akdcznsdcjaen;




I want copics now.

2 comments:

  1. ha, aww!
    at least you posted a picture, though. :)
    i think it's beautiful...
    love you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete