Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday Tunes


Now that I'm finished drawing. (It's all sketchy, and I shouldn't have inked it but ohwell.) Tomorrow I may draw the mortal (more like immortal) enemy of this race. Just some stuffs about them; They are practically immortal, but they have what they call 'mortal hearts' that they conceal in their chests. These are the sources of emotion, they are able to reveal them willingly, but if they are wounded emotionally, the hole opens until they recover. This 'mortal heart' is the easiest weakness to attack, so their enemies follow them until they have become vulnerable. Their wings also disappear when the mortal heart is concealed.

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to tell you how all this relates to music.
Well, music is a great inspiration for me. Listening the the same song on repeat helps the idea stick in my head and keep me focused while working. So, every Tuesday I will listen to a song and draw whatever it inspires. This species (and their enemies) were thought up whilst listening to 'Some Hearts' by Carrie Underwood. I don't have a clue as to what to call them, so suggestions are love. I considered calling them 'Open Hearts', but that sounds weird to me. However, if you like the name, it could work.

3 comments:

  1. :) wow. i wish i had your artistic abilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was as flexible as you... without having to work for it. xD think I'll stick with drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee. okay!
    drawing is definitely your strong point... keep the artwork coming! :)

    ReplyDelete