Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Flashback Friday...



...On Saturday. Sorry, I meant to do this yesterday, but forgot. I'll be posting the pictures later today, in the meantime, I should be working on some videos I recorded. -.- nyeh, it's so dreary out, I hope this storm clears out soon. Ohyeah, Flashback Friday, last day of the week, looking forward to the weekend. Just to make my life a bit miserable, I'm going to post an old work, and then a remake of it. Just to warn you, some of these are BAD. Not kidding, the proportions are worse than those in the last pic I posted yesterday. I'm looking forward to redeeming myself for such bad performances... Once again, will post the drawings later.
EDIT: Uploaded pics. The new one could've had a darker background, but I didn't really feel like fixing it. You can't really see the galaxies on it either, but whatever. It's MUCH much better than the old one. *shudder* The new one is a remake of a remake of the old one, I intended to compare remakes, but I couldn't find the original one. -.- So here you go. Enjoy, if the first one didn't burn your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment