Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Photo problems

I was going to be nice and post those pictures Jenna wanted, but it appears my computer and camera are having a disagreement, so no pictures. Since it's the weekend, I'm not going to post any artwork, but I will be plot- planning what I'm going to do with the weekdays when I have no good excuse to slack off. All the works you will see here will be NEW. Except on Friday, I've decided I need to post a redo of an old work, so you can see past vs. present ... um, skill. Don't worry about the camera thing concerning my drawings, I have my trusty scanner to help me post those. Just ignore the random rainbow lines of DOOM that like to pop up. Most of the time I can crop them out, but sometimes not. Next post should be Monday. :)

1 comment:

  1. Waaaah.. oh well. maybe they will resolve their problems soon.. :)
    in the meantime, I can't wait until tomorrow's post! :)

    ReplyDelete