Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Yes, it's (Saturday)


I drew this at a sleepover.
It was a ten-minute sketch with some ink and color. I like the shading on the dress.
Well, other than the sleepover, my sissy's home. :)
And her friend sent her with a nice, full-sized sketchbook. Used, but whatever, got plenty of paper in it.
I've been meaning to get one, but turns out good does come to those who wait.
I got two new markers today. A light pink and a very light grey. Cassie took me to the store where we ran into friends.
Yeah, that's about it.
Scrapbooking pens are great for detailing.
Don't ask about the position or the dress, I just wanted to try the effect to see if I can still proportion legs to a body. I'll let y'all be the judge of that, cause I'm undecided.
...
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. whoa. this is pretty fantastical. :)
    im not gonna lie, her floating eyebrow is kinda scary... but other than that, it's AWESOME. and her legs look like they're nicely proportional. plus, she's got some nice leg muscles. haha :)

    ReplyDelete