Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Details, Details... (Monday)


I hope you can read this.

PLEASE.
Tell me I'm not the only one who notices this?
You don't have to tell me you always imagine this happening, because, quite frankly, if you were that much like me, I'd be worried for your sanity.
I mean. Come. On.
Really?
These are the women you think went on quests?
O.x
No, I've not drawn the girl in the last frame before, but I wanted a girl who was an antithesis of the first.
Seriously.
Putting a girl who dresses like that on a quest would be nothing but a burden. If I had to take her, I'd marry her to a foreign king/prince ASAP.
-.-
Well, I hope you enjoy.
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh. i completely agree!!!
    i think the tom-boy-ish girls are so much better heroines.. MUCH better.

    ReplyDelete