Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Friendly Little Artblock (Sunday)


So yes, that image pretty much sums up what I've been dealing with right now.
Every time I reach from a pencil it bites my hand, crippling it.
That's the reason there's been no arts.
I've got a feeling that this means style changes are on the horizon. It's never a pretty and smooth road to take.
-sigh-
And for those of you out there who thinks artblock is laziness, SHUT UP.
-.-
For me, artblock means that I cannot, under any circumstances, draw well.
So, like many others, I choose to simply wait it out. I refuse to play its little game.
I will now, hug my cat, read a book, and play videogames until Monday.
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. I agree that art block is not a form of laziness! It's the same with writer's block or something.

    ReplyDelete