Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day (Monday)


I was browsing Deviantart, and saw all of this sappy Valentine's day stuff.
So I thought of drawing my heart-eating demon to celebrate the day.
I didn't feel up to the task of drawing her actually eating a real heart, so I came up with the idea of her being a Pacman eating little hearts.
:)
Then I tried to actually draw her, then I got distracted, so I drew a cute little girl-monster instead.
Some tongue she's got there, huh?
And the little version of her is supposed to be proportions, but her arms are way too wide.
I thought of adding hair, but thought it'd be better without.
:)
So, yes. Today you get demons and monsters. Happy Valentine's Day.
Go with God,
~Allie

2 comments:

  1. I didn't read this until the day after Valentine's Day, but I loved it. The picture is adorable.

    ReplyDelete