Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Slowly But... Slowly (Monday)

FAR too slowly.
...
I've found I've been thinking far too long about drawing other's characters, and so therefore will be inventing more of my own.
I will also be thinking of recreating the 'me' character.
Frankly, I'm far too boring outwardly to be seen as the great intellect I am. (Laugh and you will die a slow and painful death involving rope, plastic spoons, and hot lava.)
So yes, expect to see the Minstrel again, considering she's the only character I consider mine.
I'm developing her more so that she has a personality.
I've also got a male character in the works, I haven't quite decided who he is yet, so you'll have to wait.
...
Go with God,
~Allie

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad to hear that your art block is dying.. cant wait to see more pictures. :)

    (WOW. i just now got the cartoon that you posted the other day about the art block.. i looked at it when you posted it and am just now getting it. ITS A BLOCK. wow.....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your new character!

    ReplyDelete