Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Gretel (Monday)


Yeah, I really only liked the face on this one.
So, story time.
A while ago (and a bit recently) I had to play Gretel in a play. I am very much not the person I portrayed, so I dreamt up a gangster-style version of her.
She turned into a vain little twit of an assassin.
I found an initial sketch of her in my old sketchbook.
-shudder-
I don't know if I should be relieved I'm better now, or burn the book for fear it might be used to emotionally scar young children.
...
ANYways.
I'm semi-officially on summer break!
YAY!
I'm going to try to make a page you can post requests on later so I'm not going here, there and everywhere to find where you post them.
So, yes, requests aren't open yet, but they will be soon...ish.
Or not.
I'll decide later.
I'm thinking of redoing some old stuff for now.
Go with God,
~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment