Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Interesting (Monday)

Ok, so THIS is what happened this weekend.
I told her I'd post it myself, but I got lazy, and she did it better than I can.
-.-
Not kidding.
Once we get this insulation done, I'm taking a knife to go pick up the next one.
So, during that craziness (as she said) we watched 'The Phantom of the Opera.' I. Love. This. Movie.
I love Raul and Christine, and I love the Phantom.
Christine's a jerk.
At the end he's sitting there all sad and pitiful and she just hands him something and WALKS AWAY!
WHO?!?!?!
I mean, seriously.
WHO could walk away without giving him a hug?
Really now, I had a mini-rant about her unfeelingness towards him after that scene.
So, yes.
Expect something related to my currently Phantom-obsessed mind to pop up sometime soon.
Go with God,
~Allie

3 comments:

  1. i have never seen phantom... i suppose i should go find it and watch it now. :P

    RANDOM: what did y'all do with the insulation???? it's been bugging me all day. hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen, allie...amen. lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. and no way, allie! you are a wonderful writer, and could have written it waaaaay better than I...seriously!
    sorry, I didn't mean to steal your thunder...I thought we were both going to blog about it.

    ReplyDelete