Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

All I Have To Show For It (Wednesday)


I went to a 'Youth Council Meeting' at church.
I was one of two youth there.
...
I drew this near the end of the meeting.
It's really sketchy and you can barely see it here, but I really only worked on the girl.
She's supposed to be an angel, but, you know, really sketchy. I didn't want to cover the dress.
A friend and I might paint this. Cause she's awesome.
She'll have to do the background, though. I don't like doing backgrounds because I'm bad at them.
...
I bought some art cards.
Don't really know what I'm going to be doing with them... but I'll probably give them away.
Apparently there are rules and such to doing these things.
They look like fun, at least.
I'm getting the hang of how to use the fancy stick figures.
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment: