Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Forewarning (Saturday)

Because I'm a lazy bum and need something to focus on during my school down-time.

So, I feel like I need to start working on my contest pieces.
Yes, yes, the competition is in November, but I like having ideas in a form I can tinker and play with for a while.
So, yes. I'm going to be posting concept sketches and I would really appreciate some feedback on them so I can get a feel for what's a good direction to go in.
I'd like to do some sets, where there's two pictures with characters sort of 'interacting' with their expressions and positioning and backgrounds and whatnot.
I'll try to start working on those soon.
Oh, and I think I'll be opening requests around the end of the month, maybe the first of June.
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment: