Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Overdose (Wednesday)


So, yes.
I had a bad day yesterday.
You people shouldn't let me think, because when I think, I start hating on myself.
So I had a little pity-party yesterday and am still a little hung over this morning.
Going to Physics cheered me up, though.
Gave me hope to attempt an art class this summer.
One of my friends said her teacher taught techniques and let the students use them as they pleased.
...
GAH, I should've asked where she took it.
-.-
Ah, well.
I think I'm better now.
By the way, the doctor is new.
I just drew him and he didn't look the way I wanted so I changed him up a bit.
Now I have a doctor for my mind. Something tells me he'll be busy this summer.
I've been playing with foreshortening...
And hands... I think I'm getting better at hands...
Oh, that's a soda bottle in front of me. I didn't write on the label.
Sorry.
Go with God,
~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment