Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What's Better Than 1 Project? (Wednesday)


TWO Projects!
...
Yeah, I'm pretty stupid.
...
Well, I took Jenna's advice and went with the ocean background on the first one.
All I need to do is draw in a sailboat and some seagulls and I'll be set to start inking.
-
In the meantime, I started this one.
Figured that I needed to draw Maria again, she needs the love.
So this is supposed to be one of the desert levels. I wanted to go for one of the round, planetoid Mario Galaxy levels, but I figured doing one of it's desert levels would be better recognized by the other Mario fans.
I'm going to add a Dry Bones in the background and maybe one of those tornados for interest.
...
I feel kind of sorry for Maria, I bring her back just to have her chased down by a Bullet Bill.
I'm going to have to fix her pose. A LOT.
This is why I get a ton of references off the internet for these kinds of things.
...
Ah, well.
I'll try to get inking the first one as soon as I can, tomorrow's looking to be an exciting day, I'll let you know after the fact, because I'm quite nervous that it won't actually happen.
Enjoy!
Go with God,
~Allie

P.S. Forgot to mention, the scanner completely butchered this. It doesn't like me nowadays. It cut off some of the left side of the picture, just so you know.

1 comment:

  1. SO. I really like it so far.
    and YAY for taking my advice! haha, can' wait to see it!!! :D :D

    oooh, exciting day? WHAT HAPPENED????

    ReplyDelete