Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Updates (Friday)

There's really not much to update.
I did a few unworthy-to-be-uploaded sketches, been either in class or at a football game, and have been applying for colleges.
Need to sign up for one later today, let's see if I remember to do so after theater rehearsal today.
...
My life should really be more interesting.
Hmmm
Thinking about starting a Featured page here.
To encourage me to post feature-worthy stuff. You know, finished work.
...
Yeah.
How often should I update it? Cause I'm thinking once a month should do it (since that's about how often I post).
Haven't drawn any video game based stuff lately... this should not be.
-.-
But I have been developing two characters!
One looks like a blind mutated unicorn, but still.
I like him.
So.
I'll get that feature page up and go see if there's any ideas I have lying around that's worth completing.
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. i want to see the blind mutated unicorn!! haha :P
    CHARLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete