Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Project (Sunday)


I think my cat's planning to get out the window.
Not that she ever gets far, but still, getting a bit paranoid.
...
Oh, yeah. Picture.
Started this yesterday... or the day before...
It's a bit rough, but I'm happy with how the foreground is looking.
There is no background as of now.
I'm thinking a city-scape would make for a good skyline, but I'm also thinking it would be overly difficult to color for the time of day I want to do.
Any ideas?
Suburban area maybe?
Links and pictures are accepted as suggestions....
Want to start inking this soon!
Anyways, I do plan on making this full color, going to try to do most of the flats with marker and texture/shade with pencils.
Should probably practice on something else before I attack this one...
Anyways,
Go with God,
~Allie

P.S. THIS. Look at it. I lol'd

2 comments:

  1. LOL. that comic is HILARIOUS. :P
    and you should do either a park or an ocean as a background. imo, at least. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO SEE HOW THIS ONE TURNED OUT. D: PLEASE. haha

    ReplyDelete