Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jo (Thursday)


It's painfully obvious how devoted I am to this blog.
-.-
Very.
I hardly post for not having anything good enough to post.
At least you don't have to keep looking at my stupid little scribbles and can always look forward to at least half-quality artwork coming your way.
Maybe next year, but still.
Quality above quantity, right?
Of course, you fools ought to demand more from me so I have reason to work.
Shame on you.

So yes, Jo is the dancer.
Although, she's technically a fighter and in the left drawing someone's about to get a magical girly kick to the head.
(For the record, I didn't use any references, so that's why she looks like she's accomplishing something physically impossible. We'll say it's cause she's an elf. Yeah, elf...)
She's slightly psychopathic, but fun to be around none the less.
She can juggle, dance, and summon a sword that's almost as tall as she is and use it well. She also uses fighting knives and hand-to-hand combat.
Her outfit is still in development, but I think the basic structure will remain the same.
Although, The Minstrel's outfit started out something like this.
Jo's The Mistrel's companion, if you didn't guess (cookies if you did).
Anyways, I have to empty the dishwasher.
Go with God,
~Allie

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you have background details on each character that you draw. makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they spend far too much time in development for me not to get attached and give them personalities.

    ReplyDelete