Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

More Nymph (Friday)

You know, Friday used to be the busiest day of the week for me.
Now I only have 1 class in the morning.
Yay!
I'm also trying to get a good rendition of an idea related to a different class, so ... maybe I'll get around to it.
Anyways, NYMPH.
I'm liking the colors, but not so much her outfit.
I like her legs though, they turned out nice.
And I've seen that glow done somewhere before (if you find it let me know), but it looks kinda cool. And it gets the point across... I think.
If you noticed the whiteout... I hate that stuff.
It made my lineart look better, but it did a pretty fine job of messing up my colors.
Grr.
I'll also have to change her staff. At the very least it should be taller, but at the moment it's a bit quirky looking.
So yes, things to work out (still working on a style to get those princesses to look right) and an idea still in the works.
...
Plus school.
Lots and lots of school.
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. im so glad you've found time in your busy schedule to post... ;) i love how you've posted more since youve been in college, than before college! :P but totally fine with me!! :D

    ReplyDelete