Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Avengers, Agreement! (Sunday)

Odd day to post.
Oh well.
Meant to post these a while ago, but I got distracted.

So yeah.
Apparently some of our neighbors have been having arguments, so all the rooms were assigned roommate agreements.
Our room hasn't had any problems, and we communicate pretty well, so we all thought it pointless. However, we got a sample with it that had Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, Thor Odinson, and Steve Rodgers as the roommates and I got inspired. The original was fairly straightforward and simply brought up things that people could use in theirs, but I thought it very out of character for some of the "roommates" and decided to fix it.
First I replaced Steve with Loki (who is much more entertaining) and just went from there.
I know there's some inaccuracies, particularly with the armor (the person who designed Loki's costume was an evil mastermind), but I did my best and I'm not going back to fix it.
This one won't be colored.
I am leaving this alone.
It took me 6 hours to finish the drawing alone, I don't even know how much time I spent on the written agreement.
Don't know what I'll start working on next, so stay there on the edge of your seat and hope for the best.
Enjoy!
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment: