Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

*Running Around Like a Maniac* (Monday)

Those of you that think I know what I'm doing... think again.
I have all this time and nothing to do with it.
Apparently having nothing to distract me results in no arts to post, meaning what I have drawn, I haven't finished, and what I have finished is unsatisfactory. I think I should take art classes, but for some reason I doubt their effectiveness on my style. I also doubt my ability to actually draw what my teacher would tell me to.
I can see it now;

"Draw this pumpkin."

I think for a moment and start drawing a pumpkin fairy.

"What are you doing?"

"Drawing a pumpkin fairy."

"Just draw the pumpkin."

"...Ok."

Start drawing the pumpkin.... 

...get bored and start drawing a sword through it.

"What- Why are you drawing that?"

".... Because it adds ... interest."

"I told you to draw the pumpkin."

"The pumpkin is right there."

"Yes, but the pumpkin you're drawing does not have something running through it."

"Yes, but it is also boring."

"..."

"I could also give it a sad face, and pumpkin guts coming out this side..."

"I told you to draw the pumpkin."

"I am."

---

And this would go on till class ended.
...
So yes, I think I'll try to do ... something.... productive.

Suggestions are loved, but please remember what I am actually capable of... and that I will not draw everything suggested.

Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. oh, Allie. you never fail to make me laugh. ;)
    and i want to see a pumpkin drawing.. :)

    ReplyDelete