Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Guessing This Is Something (Sunday)

This one is based off something my pastor said during the sermon today.
So don't say I don't pay attention just because I'm doodling.
(Please excuse my lack of knowing how to draw skulls and don't correct me on it.)

And this was bigger, but I didn't like how I drew the angle, so this is all you get.

I liked the face.
I may work at this more cartoony style a bit, see how it turns out.
Read somewhere that you should draw something five times (seriously) before you give up on it.

Oh, by the way, that's me. I got my hair cut.
So, to review, if you see this character (the girl, not the skeleton) in any of my future drawings, it's me.

And I'm getting full-swing into a project, if the prototype works, I'll let you know what I'm doing.
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. YOU GOT A HAIRCUT?! i wanna see a pictureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. although the drawings show it well, i still want to see it!! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete