Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

New Logo (Monday)

It was never meant to be this complicated, but I like how it turned out.

So, represented here;

Legend of Zelda
Super Mario
Pokemon
3DS
Wii
Legend of Korra
Doctor Who
Gravity Falls
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
and some random dragons and music.

This looks a lot better in person... oh well.
It's a bit more current than my current logo.
Ok, a lot more current.

This piece took ~3 hours to complete.
Started with the full silhouette, and sketched the characters, inked them, freehanded the thought clouds and colored everything else.
Really fun to work on.
Oh, and I really didn't look up references until I started coloring, so if things look off, that's why.

In other news, I recently started playing Pokemon Black and I named my starter Pippin. (About 5 more levels and he'll evolve into Serperior! So excited.)

Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment: