Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Dragons! (Friday)

So, I'm trying out the new blogger system.
Looks kind of nice.
...
You really don't want to hear about that.
Anyways, a few things have changed in regards to my workspace (mainly, where my computer is relative to the scanner I use), and so I was a bit ... apprehensive about getting my work here.
But, my lovely scanner pulled through and got me a few scans done without me having to trek across the house a few times.
So here's a trio I've been thinking about.






DRAGONS!!!!
yay
Wow, of all the creepy things I draw, you'd've thought I'd drawn dragons by now.
Anyways, This is Water, Earth, and Fire.
The Water's human form is pretty set right now, I just need to nail down a dragon form (just look at that neck, it looks broken!).
Earth is still deep in the works right now, the antlers and face is pretty much all that I'm liking thus far.
Fire came along pretty well, but I'm still working out some kinks in her wardrobe and her dragon's ... accessories.

I also got a decent Ghirahim scanned, but...
I wrote... near him...

and...

well...

you know...

it's...

um...


OK!
I like him, I think he's hot.
Sue me. I dare you.
-.-
That's just a forewarning of what's written there.
Mind you, I'm not one of those idiot fangirls who likes his design and not his (amazing) happy-maniac-stabby personality.
I mean seriously! How can you not love someone who takes great joy in beating the snot out of you?!
And I manage to take great joy in being able to beat the snot out of him, so... we're... even...
...
You still think I'm weird.
Well, for those of you who are new, go look through some of my posts, you'll see that I'm fairly consistent.
Plus... he's got a cool sword... two at one point...
Nevermind, I'm going to go... do something... maybe play Skyward Sword some more....
Go with God,
~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment