Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

End-of-the-Month (Monday)

Seeing as I haven't posted since the beginning of the month, I figured giving an update to close it out would be ... informative...?
...
Ok.
February has pretty much always been the month from hell for me.
Seriously.
It's after Christmas break, and school is finally starting to pick up, and now that I'm graduating I have all this stuff that's due... TOMORROW.
So, no pictures today, because... well, I had something, but either the scan is really bad, or the drawing is.
I'm going to say the drawing is.
I'll try to redo it and see if it comes out anywhere near where I need it to be.
Seeing as I'll be (very) busy tomorrow, then for the rest of the week, I'll likely not get it done, but look for something maybe around/after the weekend.
I'm trying to redo some of my original characters; I've quite grown out of their old designs... and so have they.
Tis a difficult concept to explain, really, but I'm sure someone gets it.
Maybe I'll dig up a little something I haven't posted if I find time Wednesday.
Ah, well.
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Hell February... since when does this month become so horrid? ugh.
    but i will forgive you for not posting drawings lately... haha ;)

    ReplyDelete