Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Antagonist Love (Saturday)

Oh my.
Yes, indeed this is.
TWO posts in TWO days in a row!
-gasp!-
The artist is actually doing something!
...
I have a free weekend.
No homework!
...
sortof
So, here they are!



Here he is!
Ghirahim!
YAY!
I still need to practice him, but for a character that's not mine, he's not that bad looking!
He's (in my opinion) the central antagonist of Skyward Sword and amazingly psychotic.
Love fighting this guy.
Anyways, the picture I'd talked about yesterday... I don't like it today.
So that's going to stay hidden in my computer's archives.
This, however, I drew today.
I've had the idea for a while.
That's not Link, that's me. I always feel the need to put myself in the character's place because... well, if I had it my way, some cutscenes would've ended differently.
Much differently.
I mean, there might have been some amiable, witty dialog between Ghirahim and I before our epic battles.
So yeah, he's waiting patiently for me to heal so he can beat me up some more.
And I'm complaining about how much he weighs.
I was going to add a fairy in stead of a bottle, but since fairies are balls of light with wings, I was not about to attempt that.
...
So, yes, enjoy my drawing spree while it lasts, because I bet once the weekend is over I'm not going to be drawing much (as per my usual).
Should really start putting a signature or something on these, nowadays I'm getting paranoid someone's going to steal my artwork...
I'll have to see if i can get a watermark with the new editing program I have...
Go with God,
~Allie

3 comments:

  1. youre amazing... you know that tho, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pssh, no. I'm the artist, I see all the problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie that looks so cool! I've never seen this pic!

    ReplyDelete