Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dragon Transformations (Saturday)

Well, two of them at least.
These are just sketches I worked on during class, the top ones turned out pretty good, but I'm still pretty undecided about how the bottom one is actually going to look.
It's very light, I apologize.
The first one on the top should've had curlier hair than that, but I like the middle one a lot.
...
On a different note, I've got an idea for a summer project.
A big one.
So big, I may need others to help me with it.
I'm trying to get feedback from one person before I ask the others, because I've already promised I'd work with her, and don't want her to have to be stuck working with people she doesn't want to.
So, that's all I'm going to say of it at the moment, but I will let y'all know as soon as I get some answers from people.
...
And on yet another note, I've got kind of half a spring break coming up (maybe, if my mom lets me take off a few days) next week, so maybe I'll clean up a sketch or something to get posted.
And I have more things to do regarding graduation, so I ought to get to work on that too.
Go with God,
~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment