Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Chemistry Sketches (Saturday)

If you though I'd stop doing these, you were sadly mistaken.

As you can probably see, I had to crop some things out.
...
Yeah, kind of went on a drawing spree between lecture and lab.
If you don't get it, don't ask, because I haven't worked it all out myself.
And I would recommend that the sensitive in the audience not read what's written there.
The girl's a bit complex because of the way I thought the transformation was going to work before I really got into this, so there's excess lines everywhere. The rune-looking things on her arm are a tattoo, and not the one related to this particular ... ability. (And really, those are just a placeholder, I want something less detailed to go there.)
...
You know, I don't think I've posted anything about this character here before.
I'll have to look into that.
Go with God,
~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment