Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Time Is Here... (Friday)

... Jazzed-up carols everywhere...

Long time no post.
Sorry. I've been making Christmas presents. And fretting. About everything. Play tonight and tomorrow night, art contest (monday, I believe), and math final.
So, yah.
...
I got a new notebook. It's much smaller. Fits in my purse. :) Good stuff.
I'm also entering a black and white piece in the contest. Last-minute, but I really want to see how it does. Regardless of how it goes, I'm hanging it on my wall. It's really too cute to just put away. I'll take a picture of it once it's up. And I'm liking my polychromatic less and less. I just know I could do better. But anything I really like doesn't finish well or is too dark to enter into this school's competition.
-.-
Bah, I need to work on gifts.
I'll try to post some festive things before Christmas. My schedule's about to free up big time, so expect art.
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. what all are you entering in the fine arts festival? I can't wait to see them. :D

    ReplyDelete