Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

As Promised... (Friday)

Here's the sweetness I promised you. Go rot your teeth out.
(Wow, back-to-back posts? I'm obviously on break.)
Sissy's off at a wedding, being bridesmaidey. And I'm here wondering what I should draw (or eat) next.
ALERT!
ALERT!
I'm taking requests!
Not all requests can be done, but I'm sure I can do some between eating and replaying video games.
I am willing to do stuff like this, but I cannot guarantee that it will look this good. (Kisses are some of the hardest things to draw.)
Just for the record, girls almost always come out ok, guys notsomuch.
PLEASE; do not make your requests very detailed. Give me an idea and let me run with it. It always comes out better that way. (For the record, I gave a girl, who requested a cake, a portrait of her as a cake... so don't limit to "normal." :) )
If you do make a request, it will be scanned here and the original will go to you (unless you don't want it, which is fine).
Once school starts back requests will close.
Go with God,
~Allie

2 comments:

  1. aw POOH. i totally commented on this yesterday. it must not have posted. :((
    ANYWAYS.
    its fantastic, despite the fact that i do not like kissing pictures.
    and boys do have cooties. :P

    ReplyDelete