Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Your (Ir)Regularly Scheduled Update

I've been informed that I've done a poor job of keeping this blog interesting.
My bad.

Guess now's a good a time as ever to do a review type thing, excluding that which I've already posted here. (Plus my plans for the New Year consist of watching Enchanted and pretending that I'm going to do something productive before the semester starts.)
Plus I promised an update on this:
I finished this a while back, but forgot to let you guys know.

And I did this to see if I could still use markers:
(just pretend the wallpaper doesn't look ridiculous)
This is me attempting to do Bioshock fan art, but it's more like a precursor to something more polished. And inked.

Speaking of Bioshock: 
This is what happens when your professor introduces you to ADAMS software when you're on a gaming kick.

Also, some time ago it was "Draw your cat in a dress day" 
I did my best.

Here's a cute monster that I cannot replicate for the life of me.
Why must the cute ones be so hard to draw twice?

And if anyone looking at this happens to go to UAH, this never happened: 
The last class of the semester is rarely interesting, so I ended up drawing my circuits professor instead of paying attention. (Seriously, this never happened. I'm watching you.)
(Besides he smiles a lot more than this, neutral expressions are just easier for the first time with a face.) 

And that's all I had the motivation to track down.
I will try really hard to actually do some finished work and post it in the coming year.
(We'll just pretend engineering is not a time consuming major and that in my free time I won't be completely braindead.)
Welp
Later dudes,
~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment