Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Finals (Monday)

Of course by "later this week" I meant in about two weeks.
Sorry for the delay, the semester's wrapping up and so things got particularly busy after that post. It's Finals week at last, and with inclement weather delaying tomorrow's final I found myself with time do scrounge up some of my more finished work from the semester.
This is brought to you by watching way too much Face Off.

Pen sketch I did at a campus ministry event. It looks off because I didn't have a pencil to do any basic proportioning with first.

And this was referenced from a picture in Hyrule Historia. I'm particularly fond of the environments from Skyward Sword, so I thought I'd take a stab at copying one of the concept sketches. Didn't turn out terrible, so it's here.

Once I move back home, get my desk set back up, and go through my notes I'll have some doodles to show you as well. I haven't been entirely idle this semester, I just haven't set aside much time for practice.
So sometime after next week I will post again.
(Hopefully it doesn't take me longer than a week to move back home.)
Go with God,
Allie

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, yes!! drawings again!! beautiful as always, dear. :) i love that first one... so creepy but awesome!

    ReplyDelete