Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Progress (Saturday)

For the amount of time I have had with the Tree of Gondor, my progress is pitiful.
Less than half of the branches are done, and I seem to be constantly making adjustments to the ones that I've deemed "complete."

For having all the time in the world to do anything I please, I seem to take great pains at doing anything at all.
It worries me.

When summer break started I figured I could get this project knocked out in a week or two, tops.
(In case you haven't noticed, it's been a month.)
Perhaps I'm thinking too much; perhaps I'm not doing it right.
In case you haven't noticed, I tend to not spend a great deal of time on my art projects.
I just get to a point where I'm like "screw it, let's just finish."
Hopefully it won't come to that.

Maybe soon the light will come on and I'll finish the things I've started.



Go with God,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment