Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Updates (Thursday)

Almost done week one of semester two.
Thought it would be a good time to give the two people who actually read this a quick update on what's going on.
I'm going to be fairly busy.
And by fairly, I mean I expect to be working hard to stay on top of my schoolwork.
So, it's very likely that posts will be few and far between.
Sorry.
I am taking an art class, but, um, remember that post I did a while ago concerning art classes?
Yeah.
My teacher had us drawing pinecones...
I was really hoping that drawing foundations would be about shading, perspective, and similar things, but I seriously doubt that anything similar to that will be happening in the next few weeks.
In regards to my other classes, things are going ok.
Until I got to my Physics homework.
At first I was like, "Yeah, conversions, I can totally do that," but then they threw foot-acres at me.
FOOT-ACRES.
Is anything related to rainfall supposed to be covered in this class?
Really now.
Calculus B is looking to be daunting as well, but I'm signing up for the study sessions they have planned, so between that and my Dad's help, I should be ok.
Hmmm... what's positive?
...
AHA!
Bowling.
I like bowling.
In one class time I've already found where my problem areas are.
And if I show up to every class, there's apparently no reason I shouldn't get an A.
Yay!

I will try to update every once in a while.
Maybe I'll just copy some of my in-class doodles and post them for you to enjoy.

Until next time!
Go with God,
Allie

1 comment:

  1. sounds like your classes are going wonderfully... bowling looks like its gonna be awesome. :P youre gonna be a beast at it... which will be fantastic.
    and do post your random scribbles from class. i want to see them. :)

    ReplyDelete