Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Old Things New (Tuesday)


Yep, I went back in my files and redid the first picture I posted here.
And yes, Ariel does have an orange tail.
Face it, whoever planned her original color combination must have been out of their mind. I mean really, that red hair, with a green tail, and a purple top? You can't be serious.
Plus, almost every other mermaid's tail matches their hair, so why shouldn't hers?
I'm glad I've improved...
By the way, the scanner mauled this. The skin is all nice and shaded and here she just looks...ill.
Meh, I need to get a better quality scanner.
And a lot more markers... I think I'm going to end up blowing all my Christmas money on art supplies... and I'll have to check what kind of scanners are out nowadays...
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment: