Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Adjustments (Monday)



So here's some sketches.
I drew them while waiting for my classes to start in the back of my notebooks.
I'm kind of proud of the hummingbird (in case you were wondering what it was).
...
So yeah, the classes were of the dual-enrollment sort up at the community college.
I'm taking Calculus 1 and Chemistry.
My teachers are pretty cool thus far.
So I got up at 6:30 am so that I'd have time to get ready for class.
For the record, I usually get up around, uh, 9:00.
So I was really tired when I got home, but now I had a nap and caffeine and and aware enough to post this!
Yay!
Enjoy while I celebrate having survived my first day on campus.
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. asfdagdsafdsa.
    i love the hummingbird. tis absolutely amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete