Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Ordered! (Friday)

YAY!
I'm seriously happy.
You have no idea.
Very excited.
My dad ordered me a new tool!
I love new things, I just sit there and play with them.
Christmas lasts all week for me, because I must spend adequate time to familiarize myself with each new thing.
EEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Guess what it is?
Just guess.
You'll get it wrong, but try.
....


....
He got me a drafting table!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Well, he's going to use it some, but he says it's mostly for me.
eeeeeeee.
I want to pick out a neato chair for it.
Hope I can find one in a loud enough color.... would be disappointing if I didn't.
Or if I didn't get to pick it at all.
O.O
I WILL PAY FOR IT IF I MUST!!!
Plus, it needs to be adjustable. I require to be a certain distance from my work at all times.
...
Well, the main thing about the table is that the angle can be adjusted, which is great. After working from my lap, working on a flat, 90* angle surface skews my proportions.
...
ANYways.
Go with God,
~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment