Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh My GOSH! (Wednesday)

O.O



...

I love this artist.
She's wonderful.
Talented.
Funny.
And she drew HIM.
O.O
Go and bask in his glory.
WOW.
I don't really know why I love this character design so much.

Really, I wish I had come up with this design first so I wouldn't want it so bad.


AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Now I want to do a total revamp (again) of my Prohibition characters.
Also need to give them new names, their personalities don't really fit them anymore.
Problem.
I'm trying new things.
ashdklvf;jdikv
This means I need to make sure I've got the hang of it before I try anything original.
*headdesk*
MEANwhile....
I've got nothing.
-.-
argh.
So, yeah.
Go with God,
~Allie

EDIT: Hey, yeah. I apologize for not warning about the bad language at the link. It's not mine, but... eh, whatever, I still like him too much to really care.

No comments:

Post a Comment